Tags

, ,

First Agriculture Building

The first Agriculture Building on campus was called North Hall

A comment that accompanied this architect’s drawing in the 1914 Meletean:

“Two years ago, the school consisted of one building located on the middle of a ten-acre campus. Since then the State has added 14 acres for an athletic field and school gardens, a 40-acre farm adjoining the old campus on the south where practical work in agriculture may be done, and one square north of the old campus for the new agricultural hall.”

Advertisements